• Appellation: IGP Hérault, Mont-Baudile
• Grapes: Grenache, Carignan & Merlot
• Age of vines: 30 – 50 years
• Area: 0,4 ha
• Yield: 28 hl/ha
• Exposure and geographic situation: Facing due south, the vines grow on the plain between Mount Baudille and the Mediterranean, in the commune of Montpeyroux.
• Harvesting: by family, manually
• Vinification: Traditional.
Direct pressure, cold pressing, racking,
Alcoholic fermentation (20 days), gravity racked and filtered.
• Tasting: Bright fuschia. A fresh, light wine, with subtle aromas of small red and black berries.
La Ribambelle of Mas d’Amile : « Ribambelle » as lively as the youngsters and adults who join us for the harvest.